Tuesday 10 April 2012

julian opie work


My work - by Julian Opie

This is my work inspired by Julian Opie, to make this I had to use photoshop, and the first thig I did was trace the outline of a photo, to get a simple outline.

Then I  skaned the trace in to a skanner to get it on the computer, and then opened up photoshop.

When it was in photoshop, I re-traced the outline using the pencile tool, keeping the feacher very simple, but did each part on a different layer, E.G. a
layer for the hair, hat, clothes, glasses, eye brows and  for my necklaces.

Then I did the colours, i tryed to keep the colour as simple as i could, and the right colours for it to look real but still in the style of Julian Opie, then i added the blue back ground in to make the picture stand out.

<=This is the trace i did of a photo i had taken.










<= And this is the photo i used.

No comments:

Post a Comment